A wonderful evening of fellowship, praise, worship, and a powerful testimony was enjoyed by 50+ women at SEC.
This comes with a huge “thank you” to the new team of women serving in Women’s Ministries that made this evening such a success:
- Thank you to Sheila Troncosco, Haley Peterson, and Anna Sponable for leading us in wonderful praise and worship!
- Thank you, Joyce Wilhelm, for being our platform leader. We appreciate you!
- Tanya Swinford, thank you for taking care of the sound for us. You always go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect!
- Rachel Moore and Jen Clarkson – you girls are awesome. We appreciate the beverage service. You made great coffee!
- Leanna Eckstein, the room was decorated beautifully, and your Fall flavored cupcakes were over-the-top yummy!
- Anarene Pedersen, for being a last-minute greeter. She is always willing to serve!
- And last but not least, a huge thank you to Colleen Wall, who blessed us with her powerful testimony of how she came to the Lord. It is such a fun story, and you’d never in the world guess what God used to draw her into the family…. the Left Behind Series! And yes, it led her straight to God’s Word, where she came to an intimate and personal relationship with Him. He profoundly uses her to teach His Word to other women, working with the spiritual gift He blessed her with. Her takeaway for the evening was:
- Give God your best!
- Know Him intimately (Genesis to Revelation).
- Set aside time for Him every day.
- Take Him at His word and trust Him.
- Lastly, you would have had to have been there to understand this one, it’s okay to be a square peg in the round hole!
We are looking forward to many more wonderful evenings together. We hope that many more women will join us in our future Girl’s Night Out evenings. Look for our next event coming soon.
Blessings to all,
Director of Women’s Ministries