Community

Update – December 19, 2020

December 19th, 2020 Good morning Salem Evangelical Church Family, Merry Christmas! I have some good news to share with you this morning.  As a pastor of a local church, I have been included in updates from the Oregon Health Authority, specifically from the Faith...

Update – December 15, 2020

December 15, 2020 Good morning Salem Evangelical Church Family, MERRY CHRISTMAS!   I trust you are anticipating a marvelous day on December 25th, as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Here are a few dates to keep in mind for December: ——...

Update – December 3, 2020

December 3, 2020 Good morning Salem Evangelical Church family, Merry Christmas!   I am encouraged with the advancement of new medicines for COVID19. I am encouraged that plans to distribute vaccines are very close to points of distribution. I am encouraged that...

Update – November 13, 2020

November 13, 2020 Good afternoon Salem Evangelical Church family… Governor Brown gave a press conference today at noon that greatly effects the ministries at S.E.C. Beginning this Sunday morning we will be live streaming with no live audience in the Worship Center as...

Update: Senior Pastor Search – November 12th

Update on Search for Senior Pastor November 12, 2020 The Search Committee has reviewed applications from about 45 candidates, however, we do not feel that any meet the qualifications needed for our church.  We are confident that the LORD will provide the pastor He has...

Update – October 21, 2020

October 21, 2020 Good Afternoon Salem Evangelical Church Family, I hope you are having a wonderful week!  I have a few items to bring to your attention for this week. We will keep in place all that is in place from last Sunday until further notice with the following...